[tahoe-dev] GlobalScale Technologies - Any known-to-work devices?

Francois Deppierraz francois at ctrlaltdel.ch
Fri Apr 8 01:04:06 PDT 2011

Hi Jack,

On 03/17/2011 05:43 PM, Jack Lloyd wrote:

> I believe at least one person has run Tahoe on ARM in the past. And
> Crypto++, which IIRC is the biggest (non-Python) piece of C/C++ in the
> Tahoe stack, seems to be functioning well on the ARMv5.

Yes, I'm running Tahoe on one ARM based machine. As Zooko already
mentioned this machine is providing a buildbot slave to the project but
it also serves as a storage node for the pubgrid.

The WAPI is accessible here if you'd like to run a few tests on it.

http://edouard.ctrlaltdel.ch:3456/

Please note however that it's running on an older and slower ARM core
than what you'll find in recent plug devices. It's a 600 MHz Intel
Xscale ARM core.

François