[tahoe-dev] [tahoe-lafs] #1353: make the FUSE interface be a supported, first-class feature

Zooko O'Whielacronx zooko at zooko.com
Wed Feb 2 22:11:12 PST 2011

Okay, I've opened #1353: "make the FUSE interface be a supported,
first-class feature". As you can see, my ideas about how to implement
that are pretty much all about documentation. If I'm missing something
and there is other work that needs to be done then please add it to
that ticket. (Or perhaps open a separate ticket and link it in.)

In any case, good progress on the issue would probably result from
someone tackling the documentation issues that are already listed on
#1353 and then iterating on it. The attempt to write the docs would
probably help clarify in all of our minds what we want.

http://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/ticket/1353# make the FUSE
interface be a supported, first-class feature