[tahoe-dev] Question about one-node network

Michael Coppola coppola.mi at husky.neu.edu
Wed Jan 5 08:36:43 UTC 2011

Hi Greg,

Thanks for your advice.  I think I'll just download all my files off the
existing node and start the network from scratch again - this time with
more nodes and a proper configuration.

Is there a command that can be used to grab all the files from a
Tahoe-LAFS network? (or least a given directory?)  I have.. quite a few
files.  I will use the FTP interface in the mean time, but it seems like
the FTPd can be a bit flaky at times.  Is there a more "proper" way to
do this?

Thanks,
MC