[tahoe-dev] UnhappinessError during renew

Zooko O'Whielacronx zooko at zooko.com
Wed Jan 5 16:44:31 UTC 2011

Hi, Marek.

On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 7:26 AM, slush <slush at centrum.cz> wrote:

> after few weeks I checked logs of my storage repairs and found, that process
> is permanently throwing UnhappinessError. That means I probably lost some of
> my data, right? Is here some way how to fix it / skip error and let repairer
> to renew other files of my storage?

Hm, it seems like the error message that it printed out should have
shed some light on this question for you. Perhaps there was either too
little information or too much information for you to read it. Does
this mean we should change that error message to be more explicit and
more detailed or less detailed I wonder? Could you please post the
error message so we can see exactly what it said? Thanks! (This will
also help us answer your actual question about what is going on and
what you can do about it.)