[tahoe-dev] new FAQ; updating docs for 1.9

Zooko O'Whielacronx zooko at zooko.com
Fri Jul 22 15:51:31 PDT 2011

Folks:

We're updating the docs in preparation for Tahoe-LAFS v1.9. We've
updated the FAQ quite a bit in the last few days:

http://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/wiki/FAQ

It is a wiki, so dive in! The worst that can happen is someone
corrects your mistakes.

We could also use help with all other docs. I think they are already
in pretty good shape, but there is always a need for English usage
editing, organizing the documentation to make things easier to find,
realizing what important thing was left unsaid, and so on. Please
help! The rest of the Tahoe-LAFS users and developers would be
grateful. :-)

Here is a large collection of open tickets about documentation. Even
just reading one of these tickets and making a comment on it would be
appreciated.

http://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/query?status=!closed&keywords=~docs