[tahoe-dev] ideas for Tahoe-LAFS Weekly News edition 4 (to be released 2011-06-25)

Patrick R McDonald marlowe at antagonism.org
Mon Jun 20 07:06:03 PDT 2011

On Sun, Jun 19, 2011 at 07:34:36AM -0600, Zooko O'Whielacronx wrote:
> Who shall we interview for "Interview With A Developer" this week? I
> nominate Patrick himself (someone else has to be the Interviewer for
> that). :-)

I am definitely willing to be interviewed.  Any takers?

> The headline news item could be "Tahoe-LAFS Included in Debian".
> Apparently the Freedombox project was requesting it so some Debian
> devs including Bertagaz and Micah Anderson have gotten it properly
> packaged! Very exciting. :-)

I just caught up with this on the FreedomBox list.  This is a huge step
foward.

> Ticket Of The Week could be the one related the Webdrive, since Peter
> mentioned in his interview in TWN3 how he would like for someone to
> give some love to that cool Javascript application.

I like this idea and it ties in nicely to cover unhosted web apps as
well.

> The Summit will be imminent by the time TWN4 comes out (next weekend).
> Maybe we'll have an updated Summit Schedule.

Is there a URI for the Summit?

| Patrick R. McDonald                       GPG Key: 668AA5DF  |
| https://www.antagonism.org/         <marlowe at antagonism.org> |
|                               <mcdonald.patrick.r at gmail.com> |
|                         <patrick at opensecurityfoundation.org> |
| Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium           |