[tahoe-dev] any progress on rebooting the Test Grid?

Peter Secor secorp at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 10:50:54 PDT 2011

On 6/22/11 9:40 AM, Ted Rolle Jr. wrote:

> Unfortunately, few of us have the time, money, or inclination to fight back.
> Peter Secor acted reasonably, given the circumstances.

To be precise, I have so far taken no action in this other than to ask
clarifying questions. If that's what you meant by acting reasonably,
then I am in agreement with you. I have no control over the current
pubgrid at this point.

It does bring up interesting questions about how the laws of different
jurisdictions may or may not be applicable for distributed systems.

Ps