[tahoe-dev] Tahoe-LAFS Logo controversy

Kevin Reid kpreid at switchb.org
Fri Oct 14 10:55:41 PDT 2011

On Oct 14, 2011, at 13:43, Zooko O'Whielacronx wrote:

> Otherwise, if I perceive some sort of consensus among Tahoe-LAFS
> users, enthusiasts, and contributors about a logo then I'll take that
> one, especially if it is one David-Sarah likes. So please let us know
> your opinion, whether it is just a "like/don't like" kind of feeling,
> or whether you have specific points or candidate designs to share. See
> ticket #1185 to get started. Thank you!

I have a criterion to share: The logo design should be amenable to a recognizable icon (i.e. fits inside a square, has no text) version.

My logo design fails this test as far as I can see.

I forget the reason I thought this was important when I thought of it.

--
Kevin Reid                                  <http://switchb.org/kpreid/>