[tahoe-dev] Tahoe-LAFS Logo selection

Yaverot Yaverot at computermail.net
Mon Oct 17 18:32:47 UTC 2011

Looking at the ticket, my preferences are kelly1#5 then rycee1
On SirValience's logo, tahoe-lafs does not appear in the first page of google hits for tlafs, a search for lafs gets tahoe itself as hit #2, but blank description, and and "our" wikipedia entry "below the fold" at #7 with allmydata @ #8.

I like the white snowflake on red button as an icon, but if it isn't also in the logo, I don't know how well it will get associated.