[tahoe-dev] Volunteer Grid 2 hits a milestone

Shawn Willden shawn at willden.org
Fri Apr 6 13:58:39 UTC 2012

VG2 hit a milestone sometime early this morning or late last night:  20
nodes!  20 highly-available (95+% uptime), high capacity (500 GB - 1 TB)
nodes, distributed all over the world.  Well, we'll see if the newest nodes
meet the availability standard, but their operators have committed to it.
 According to the stats gatherer (which appears to have data on 16 of the
nodes -- we'll get the others in there), we currently have just over 9 TB
available storage space, right around 6 TB used, and we're uploading 140 GB
per day.

Next goal:  32 nodes highly-reliable nodes.

--
Shawn