[tahoe-dev] LAFS Weekly Dev Hangout notes, 2012-12-06

Frederik Braun Frederik.Braun+tahoe at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Sat Dec 8 17:05:46 UTC 2012

On 08/12/12 01:24, Shawn Willden wrote:
> Are you guys doing these as Hangouts-on-Air?  If so, where's the YouTube
> channel?  If not, please do!

As far as I know, these hangouts are free for anyone to join, though the
URL changes. The link is often shared on freenode #tahoe-lafs and I
suppose everyone can join (I think it's always Thursdays on 17 CET). I
even attended one, although being more in the lurker than in the
participater's position ;)

I do not know if hangouts can be recorded or posted to YouTube, but I am
afraid that some people might refraim from participating, knowing that
everything will be recorded and publicly available.

- Frederik