[tahoe-dev] FreeBSD port

bytestore bytestore at yandex.ru
Fri Feb 17 21:41:18 UTC 2012

I'm working on  creating a  port for FreeBSD and  at the moment it's being
installed and launched.
For  the proper  tahoe-lafs installation it was necessary  to port zfec and foolscap.
Submitters approve the port if only  no warnings appear  on  any of the package and deinstall stages.
For  this purpose it is necessary to change a distribution kit that
is not correct.

Due  to  this  fact,  I  need some more  time to complete  the correct
setting  and  once  it's  done   I  will  send  a port to  the FreeBSD
submitters.
Please kindly find the port attached for your checking and approval.

I believe that in the future all computers and devices will have a folder.
In which there will be a whole world information in direct access :)

bytestore at yandex.ru