[tahoe-dev] Opening of the Rentanode.nl shop

Guido Witmond guido at wtmnd.nl
Tue Jul 31 10:55:29 UTC 2012

Good News Everyone,

After a long radio-silence and many bumps into Murphy's and Hofstadters
Laws, I've got the shop for https://www.Rentanode.nl/ online.

As of now it's possible to rent a Tahoe-LAFS node, either with an
Introducer node, or with your own node.

You can rent all the space you need from Rentanode or better yet, rent
space at multiple Tahoe-LAFS providers, for example from
http://LeastAuthority.com. With careful configuration, it gives you real
provider independent storage. Try to do that with any other Cloud
storage vendor out there!

Prices start with € 5.- per month for 10 GB capacity. Discounts apply
for larger volumes or when booking for a year.

We accept payments in Euros via old school bank transfer and Bitcoin.

Due too Murpy, we start with one server to host files. The other has
died due too motherboard failures.

With regards, Guido Witmond.