[tahoe-dev] upgrade / my buildslave

Kyle Markley kyle at arbyte.us
Mon May 14 00:47:57 UTC 2012

Brian,

On 05/13/12 17:08, Brian Warner wrote:
> On 5/13/12 3:26 PM, Kyle Markley wrote:
>> Should I pretend the old buildslave never existed and set things up
>> entirely from scratch? Or are there just a few simple places where my
>> system upgrade implies changes to my current configuration?
> It's probably easiest to recreate the buildslave from scratch.. there's
> not any state that needs to be preserved. Just 'buildslave-create' with
> the working directory, the slave name/password, and the buildmaster
> host/port. (and start it, and set up a cronjob to start it at reboot)

I recreated from scratch.  zfec was easy.

pycryptopp isn't happy:
https://tahoe-lafs.org/buildbot-pycryptopp/builders/Kyle%20OpenBSD-amd64/builds/111
pyflakes fails on something I don't understand, and bench appears to be
failing because my machine was too fast (a margin of error assertion).

tahoe-lafs fails in test-from-prefixdir:
https://tahoe-lafs.org/buildbot-tahoe-lafs/builders/Kyle%20OpenBSD%20amd64/builds/78
It fails with a bunch of import errors.  I haven't installed tahoe on
this system yet, so it would have to find these libraries locally, and
apparently it doesn't.

Assistance turning everything green would be most appreciated!

--
Kyle Markley