[tahoe-dev] Running the introducer in HA

Avi Freedman freedman at freedman.net
Sun Apr 21 21:32:17 UTC 2013

Was wondering if folks have looked at how best to run the introducer in HA.

I have used Xen w/ Remus for this before (runs a copy on each of 2 servers
and keeps them in sync) but that necessarily introduces latency into every
txn.

I guess one could always buy from these guys:

http://www.stratus.com/

But I guess all you're protecting from is really a hardware failure on the
motherboard with either approach, since a panic will hork things either way.

Thanks,

Avi