[tahoe-dev] "Setup.py trial" failure

Zooko O'Whielacronx zookog at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 23:52:36 UTC 2013

On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 7:43 PM, Frank <frankdmartinez at gmail.com> wrote:
> What is the recommended approach for diagnosing/correcting this issue?

I suspect that it is a problem in the binary build of the pycryptopp
or Twisted libraries ("eggs"). Do you know where you got those files?
Your logs from when you first ran "python setup.py build" or else
inspection of the pyOpenSSL and Twisted files in your system should
tell us.

However, that's just a guess on my part. I don't really know where
this problem comes from. I suggest that you post to
https://bugs.launchpad.net/pyopenssl/+bug/434411 and ask others for
help!