[tahoe-dev] Newbie problems

erpo41 at gmail.com erpo41 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 13:34:42 UTC 2013

I liked the test grid when I was just getting started. If I had had to set
up my own introducer and server and client just to try it out, I probably
would have passed. I definitely would not have set up multiple VMs to play
with different values of n and h.

To prevent abuse, we could just set the expiration time for files to 48
hours.

Thanks,
Eric