[tahoe-dev] Tahoe CLI vs WUI interfaces

Paul Rabahy prabahy at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 23:35:07 UTC 2013

I might be wrong here, but I believe that this could be because you have an
alias setup. I am guessing because you said "I can do a tahoe ls -l" you
setup an alias. If you don't have any aliases setup that command would
return error: "No alias specified, and the default 'tahoe' alias doesn't
exist. To create it, use 'tahoe create-alias tahoe'."

You should be able to use the "list-aliases" and "add-alias" to figure out
your situation. Also checkout the "ln" command if you want to put the files
that you added through the WUI in the folder you created through the CLI.

Hopefully this helps,
PRab