[tahoe-dev] Integration with Kivy

Zooko O'Whielacronx zookog at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 15:36:23 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 1:46 PM, Shakuni Gandhaar <shakuni at ymail.com> wrote:

> I am trying to run the Tahoe-LAFS code in Kivy to make my Android phone a node in the grid.

Cool!

> I am running to a number of module dependency issues. Has any one tried this before, are there any instructions to get the whole Tahoe-LAFS code running on Android.

I haven't heard of anyone trying this before. There are some pages on
our wiki about porting Tahoe-LAFS that might be useful:

https://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/wiki/Packaging

https://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/wiki/CompileError

Also, if you would post details of what you tried and what didn't
work, including full logs of the output generated by the attempt, then
someone might be able to diagnose what is wrong.