[tahoe-dev] Public grid introducer down

Paul Rabahy prabahy at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 17:37:30 UTC 2013

I don't believe that there is an ETA, but if you follow
https://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/ticket/68
and
https://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/ticket/295
they will give you a decent idea of progress.

https://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/ticket/466
and
https://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/ticket/1767
are now closed laying down some of the necessary groundwork for future
improvements.