[tahoe-dev] What's wrong with my test using check_load.py

Steven Lee elderry at outlook.com
Thu Jul 18 07:55:39 UTC 2013

First of all thanks for your time, I have just solved my problem, it's a simple one which just needs to replace the command:python2 check_load.py --stats Newwith:python2 check_load.py NewNow proper information will be written into the "New" file.In addition, I am facing another problem, I want to test following tasks:First, I am looking for some test files to test the load connection of my grid. For example, when there are many download and upload operations in my grid, I want to know each peer's condition and traffic, is there any hot spots and so on.Second, I am trying to figure out the real running condition about availability and consistency. Like destroy some shares and try to recover the file, or update some mutable files in the condition that some shares not reachable etc.In short, I am trying to find some tests script that already fit my requirement, otherwise, I will write my own. Any suggestions?