[tahoe-dev] What will happen if combine LAFS with Memcached?

Steven Lee elderry at outlook.com
Fri Jul 19 06:47:53 UTC 2013

Hello, I am studying for my summer project and am interested in LAFS, this morning my mentor mentioned that is that possible to deploy LAFS with Memcached to improve its performance? Since I am not very familiar with the both projects, I searched on Internet and found no one has ever been interested in this, so I think there must be some reasons. Then what's your opinions? Thanks in advance.