[tahoe-dev] FTP client can't retrieve files and directories

Zooko O'Whielacronx zookog at gmail.com
Thu May 9 03:38:52 UTC 2013

Hi Mark! I'm sorry it took almost a month to respond to this.

On Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 3:20 PM, Mark Berger <mjberger at stanford.edu> wrote:

>      Response: 550 Requested action not taken: internal server error
> From tahoe's twisted log:
>
>      timed out waiting for DTP connection

Please look for Tahoe-LAFS (not twistd) logs about this. Here are
instructions in how to do so:

https://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/wiki/HowToReportABug

https://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/browser/trunk/docs/logging.rst

Here is a ticket about the problem which I infer you just fell afoul
of, which is that people think that "twistd.log" is the log and thus
it decoys them away from discovering the real logs:

https://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/ticket/1936# the tahoe-lafs
logging system is hard to discover