[tahoe-dev] Is TGPPL compatible with Apache license?

Randall Mason clashthebunny at gmail.com
Wed May 15 11:24:00 UTC 2013

This discussion addresses the use after the one year of the TGPPL.  Could
somebody confirm if this is true:

The period before the one year you can do anything with it, including
releasing complete closed source executables without source code that
requires that you eat horse meat while you use it.  Just, after that one
year, everything becomes GPL.  If your legal department is okay with a 1
year head start on the competition, then you are also good to go.

Randall Mason
clashthebunny at gmail.com