[tahoe-dev] Tahoe-LAFS Bitcoin Page to restore

Oleksandr Drach luckyredhot at gmail.com
Fri May 24 14:43:44 UTC 2013

People really appreciate Tahoe-LAFS' team work!
Just let me make a quotation:

*<SwedFTP> You guys are very welcome, I love you all for doing what you do.*
*And that's not an understatement, Free software is where it's fucking at.*
*
*
BTW those guy really has made a
donation<https://blockchain.info/address/14WTbezUqWSD3gLhmXjHD66jVg7CwqkgMc>
!

You know, in order to don't miss a time I have created new wallet and put
related link to our BitCoin
Page<https://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/wiki/BitCoinPage>
.

Peter Secor and Brian Warner please let me know when new Tahoe-LAFS wallet
will be ready and how I can transfer the mentioned funds of 0.05 BTC into
it.

Thanks!

*Sincerely,
Oleksandr Drach.*