[tahoe-dev] Precise Puppy (linux) tahoe-lafs 1.10.0 initial report

Garonda Rodian deepside at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 28 03:31:59 UTC 2013

You're quite welcome; I'm an command line hand, so despite my only Python experience being blindly running pyrit, the guide worked fine for me (though I'm still working out that tahoe-client == gateway; that's not at all clear on first reading).

I'll be trying an ODROID-U2 in the upcoming weeks; with 2GB of RAM, I actually fully expect it to run the trial without issue, and be capable of supporting 4+ storage nodes running through a USB hub or dual drive USB->SATA bays.  At $89, I'm hoping it's actually capable of acting as a few storage nodes as well as an Introducer.

For #671, if I can start getting a test grid creation script up, I'll at least take a look at the leasedb - SQlite can't be difficult to work with.