If the machine run the introducer down,what can i do

David Stainton dstainton415 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 16:22:05 UTC 2014

Hi Zooko,

Yes... a once a week meeting sounds good and doable.
I reside in Berlin... and I am usually awake during CET daylight hours.

I would like to suggest we meet at 17:00 UTC because it would be
convenient for me as I would simply stay
in my office a bit longer and chat with you two.

22:00 UTC is a bit late for work nights... so I would suggest 21:00
UTC or earlier... unless it happens to
be the weekend or friday night.

I'm not particular about which day we meet as I currently do not have
much of a weekly schedule to follow other than the square 9-6 mon-fri
routine.

Cheers!

David