Strange check results

Paul Rabahy prabahy at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 13:47:42 UTC 2015

I tried it and got different results. Both times I did the check (with and
without repair) it showed all the pieces. Also, it always showed all ten
pieces. The pieces are labeled 0-9 not 1-10.

Once I did the experiment, I manually helped re-balance the file by
deleting a couple of the shares that were on my computer and doing another
repair. Originally my node had 8 out of the 10 shares. Now it is much more
balanced.