state of donations, new bitcoin address

zaki at manian.org zaki at manian.org
Mon Mar 21 16:39:18 UTC 2016

I think it would be more responsible to store your donations in an m of n
multisig account rather than we a single backed up key. Ideally the
donation address would point there directly.

Coinbase Vault provides nice tooling and insurance around multsig and user
controlled keys. It seems like a responsible solution for a high value
bitcoin address.

Bitgo is designed more around using multisig to 2 factor auth a bitcoin
wallet rather than distribute control.

I'm not aware of a well maintained fully client side solution for this.