Tahoe LAFS browser client

Mirko Lindner mirko.lindner at deviz.io
Mon Apr 1 18:41:05 UTC 2019

Hi Tahoe LAFS dev community,

I found Tahoe LAFS and would love to use it as the basis for my company's
projects.

In order to do so, I need a browser-based javascript client that can
create, encrypt and erasure-encode text/json files, upload them to storage
nodes and create the capabilities locally.

I was wondering if this or a similar feature is already on the roadmap or
if it had been discarded before.

I do have some budget available and if this is of interest to others as
well, I would love for this work to be done in the right way and ensure it
will be open sourced once completed.

Regards,
Mirko