[tahoe-lafs-trac-stream] [tahoe-lafs] #755: if there is an unrecoverable subdirectory, the deep-check report (both WUI and CLI) loses other information

tahoe-lafs trac at tahoe-lafs.org
Wed Aug 22 02:12:59 UTC 2012

#755: if there is an unrecoverable subdirectory, the deep-check report (both WUI
and CLI) loses other information
     Reporter:  zooko    |      Owner:  davidsarah
         Type:  defect   |     Status:  assigned
  critical               |    Version:  1.4.1
    Component:  code-    |   Keywords:  usability error tahoe-check wui
  dirnodes               |  verify repair
   Resolution:           |
Launchpad Bug:           |

Comment (by davidsarah):

 I'll try to find the patch mentioned in comment:31, but if I haven't done
 so in two weeks, it can be assumed that I've lost it.

--
Ticket URL: <https://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/ticket/755#comment:33>
tahoe-lafs <https://tahoe-lafs.org>