[tahoe-lafs-trac-stream] [tahoe-lafs] #1590: S3 backend: intermittent "We encountered an internal error. Please try again." from S3

tahoe-lafs trac at tahoe-lafs.org
Fri Mar 9 06:16:02 UTC 2012

#1590: S3 backend: intermittent "We encountered an internal error. Please try
again." from S3
     Reporter:           |      Owner:  secorp
  davidsarah             |     Status:  new
         Type:  defect   |  Milestone:  undecided
  critical               |   Keywords:  s3-backend reliability availability
    Component:  code-    |  preservation error
  storage                |
   Resolution:           |
Launchpad Bug:           |
Changes (by davidsarah):

 * owner:   => secorp

Comment:

 Assigning to secorp to report how well that retrying change went.

--
Ticket URL: <https://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/ticket/1590#comment:5>
tahoe-lafs <https://tahoe-lafs.org>