[tahoe-lafs-trac-stream] [tahoe-lafs] #1648: assertion failure 'assert len(self._active_readers) >= self._required_shares' in mutable retrieve

tahoe-lafs trac at tahoe-lafs.org
Tue Mar 13 05:51:12 UTC 2012

#1648: assertion failure 'assert len(self._active_readers) >=
self._required_shares' in mutable retrieve
     Reporter:           |      Owner:  kevan
  davidsarah             |     Status:  closed
         Type:  defect   |  Milestone:  1.9.2
    Component:  code-    |   Keywords:  assertion error retrieve mutable
  mutable                |  regression
   Resolution:  fixed    |
Launchpad Bug:           |
Changes (by nejucomo):

 * keywords:  assertion error retrieve mutable regression review-needed =>
     assertion error retrieve mutable regression
 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 I just read these comments and the comments on https://github.com/warner
 /tahoe-lafs/pull/3 and it appears as if this is already merged with unit
 tests.

 I also read over the process here: https://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-
 lafs/wiki/PatchReviewProcess

 I'm going to remove the "review-needed" tag because the pull request is
 merged and therefore I assume the patch was reviewed and the tests in git
 486c438 "Add test_verify_mdmf_all_bad_sharedata" are correct and pass.

--
Ticket URL: <https://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/ticket/1648#comment:7>
tahoe-lafs <https://tahoe-lafs.org>