[tahoe-dev] Installation issue

Francesco Albanese frances.albanese at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 12:44:24 PST 2007

Hi,
I'm trying to install allmydata on a small network to make an
evaluation about the installation feasibility in my university.
Unluckily I'm not able to complete the installation due to compilation
problems, because gcc can't look up "Python.h" while building pycrypt
libraries. I know that the above file belongs to Python source code,
so this should be installed: I wonder if someone could suggest a way
to resolve the linking on a machine where I have not root privilege.

Thanks,

F.A.