[tahoe-dev] buildslave promotion for Arthur Lutz's buildslave

Zooko O'Whielacronx zookog at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 19:53:11 PDT 2009

Dear Arthur Lutz:

Your Via centaur buildslave has been nice and stable, and it is
currently the only source of .deb's for Debian Lenny/i386.  I would
like to promote it from the Unsupported to the Promoted class of
buildslaves.  Please raise your right and repeat after me:

"I do solemnly swear that if we enter part 3.b. of The BuildBot Policy
(http://allmydata.org/trac/tahoe/wiki/BuildbotPolicy ) that I will fix
my buildslave configuration as soon as possible or else I have to eat
an insect."

Thanks!

:-)