[tahoe-dev] No module named python....

Shawn Willden shawn-tahoe at willden.org
Thu Aug 6 18:04:34 PDT 2009

On Thursday 06 August 2009 06:53:41 pm Brian Warner wrote:
> Could sys.path be different on your box?

Could be.  I don't know how it gets set.

> Or maybe Twisted isn't
> installed on the system, so the /var/lib entry shows up earlier and
> causes the problem?

Twisted is installed on the system.

zsh/2 2 % dpkg -l | grep twisted
ii  python-twisted                             2.5.0-2build2
Event-based framework for internet applicati
ii  python-twisted-bin                         2.5.0-2build2
Event-based framework for internet applicati
ii  python-twisted-bin-dbg                     2.5.0-2build2
Event-based framework for internet applicati
ii  python-twisted-conch                       1:0.8.0-1build1
The Twisted SSH Implementation
ii  python-twisted-core                        2.5.0-2build2
Event-based framework for internet applicati
ii  python-twisted-lore                        0.3.0-1build1
Documentation generator with HTML and LaTeX
ii  python-twisted-mail                        0.4.0-1build1
An SMTP, IMAP and POP protocol implementatio
ii  python-twisted-names                       0.4.0-1build1
A DNS protocol implementation with client an
ii  python-twisted-news                        0.3.0-1build1
An NNTP protocol implementation with client
ii  python-twisted-runner                      0.2.0-4build1
Process management, including an inetd serve
ii  python-twisted-web                         0.7.0-1build1
An HTTP protocol implementation together wit
ii  python-twisted-words                       0.5.0-1.1build1
Chat and Instant Messaging
ii  twisted-doc                                2.5.0-2build2
The official documentation of Twisted
ii  twisted-doc-api                            2.5.0-2build2
The auto-generated API docs of Twisted

	Shawn.