[tahoe-dev] planning for v1.5.1: fully pre-packaged! (apt-get, Windows installer, Mac package)

Peter Secor secorp at allmydata.com
Fri Aug 7 11:26:58 PDT 2009

Shawn,

   I can get you access to the server and walk through what it will take
to get it all public. We went through that exercise a little while ago
at .com but never finished it.

   Feel free to send me an email privately to arrange a time or we can
just talk asynchronously. Also note that I'm on the road at the moment
so won't be consistently available until Sunday.

Ps