[tahoe-dev] Tahoe-LAFS hacking weekend!

Zooko Wilcox-O'Hearn zooko at zooko.com
Sat Aug 15 06:45:49 PDT 2009

Dear Brian:

  * 11:28 Changeset [4045] by Brian Warner <warner at lothar.com>
    Overhaul IFilesystemNode handling, to simplify tests and use POLA …

Ah, I guess you didn't see this comment:

> On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 8:57 PM, Zooko
> O'Whielacronx<zookog at gmail.com> wrote:
> Now, if you are working on patches which are not bugfixes and which
> are not in the RoadMap for v1.5.1, then by all means continue to
> work on them if you are motivated to do so, but let's plan to leave
> them out of trunk until v1.5.1 is released.

Or perhaps you didn't realize that I did, in fact, mean you!  :-)

Oh well.  I would have liked for Tahoe-LAFS v1.5.1 not to have had
any unnecessary changes or new features compared to v1.5.0, but on
the other hand I'm really glad to see this nice clean-up go in.  I'll
try to make time this weekend to review it.

changesets mentioned in this message:

http://allmydata.org/trac/tahoe/changeset/4045 # Overhaul
IFilesystemNode handling, to simplify tests and use POLA internally.