[tahoe-dev] Tahoe-LAFS hacking weekend!

Brian Warner warner at lothar.com
Sat Aug 15 11:55:25 PDT 2009

Zooko Wilcox-O'Hearn wrote:
> Ah, I guess you didn't see this comment:
>

> Oh well. I would have liked for Tahoe-LAFS v1.5.1 not to have had any
> unnecessary changes or new features compared to v1.5.0, but on the
> other hand I'm really glad to see this nice clean-up go in. I'll try
> to make time this weekend to review it.

Oops, no, I didn't. I've been horribly behind on tahoe-dev.. maybe I'll
be able to catch up next week.

I think, if this patch doesn't prove to cause instability, that I'd like
to leave it in place. Like you said, it's nice to see this clean-up go
in, and the branch was getting untenably long (I've been working on it
for a month), and was already delayed to allow 1.5.0 to ship without it,
so it was a great relief to finally get it checked in and retired.

sorry bout that,