[tahoe-dev] [zooko at zooko.com: Re: why hyperelliptic curves?]

Tanja Lange tanja at hyperelliptic.org
Sat Aug 22 21:13:51 PDT 2009

----- Forwarded message from Zooko Wilcox-O'Hearn <zooko at zooko.com> -----

From: Zooko Wilcox-O'Hearn <zooko at zooko.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 15:26:03 -0600
To: Tanja Lange <tanja at hyperelliptic.org>
Subject: Re: why hyperelliptic curves?

Dear Tanja Lange:

I would prefer it if you would send your letter to tahoe-
dev at allmydata.org .  I've made sure that "tanja at hyperelliptic.org" is
on the white-list so that your mail will go through even if you are
not a subscriber.

If that is inconvenient for you then I will forward your letter to
tahoe-dev myself.  Note that the discussion of "what public key
crypto to use for the next version of Tahoe-LAFS" has started anew,
e.g.:

http://allmydata.org/pipermail/tahoe-dev/2009-August/002661.html

----- End forwarded message -----