[tahoe-dev] plans for tahoe-1.3.0 release

zooko zooko at zooko.com
Mon Feb 9 11:27:35 PST 2009

On Feb 7, 2009, at 20:20 PM, Andrej Falout wrote:

> Oh, there is something there... sorry, missed it.
>
> Now that I spent a bit of time there, guess I was misreading this.
> Clicking on Wiki, brings http://allmydata.org/trac/tahoe/wiki page,
> which looks very "non-wiki" to me, and constant use of TracThis and
> ThatTrac led me to believe the information under it has nothing to
> do with Tahoe. Especially since I never used Trac before.

Thank you for the "bug report" about the web site.  I can tell that
this is a real problem, but I don't see exactly how to improve it.

If you could make some edits to it yourself to lead non-Trac-expert
users to the wiki I would appreciate it.

---
Tahoe, the Least-Authority Filesystem -- http://allmydata.org
store your data: $10/month -- http://allmydata.com/?tracking=zsig