[tahoe-dev] Fwd: help needed from a C++ expert for pycryptopp

Ruben Kerkhof ruben at rubenkerkhof.com
Tue Feb 10 13:08:47 PST 2009

Hey Zooko,

I just tried this on a fedora rawhide machine, the first 2 test pass,
but the third fails:

test_encrypt_zeroes (pycryptopp.test.test_aes.AES128) ... ok
test_encrypt_zeroes_in_two_parts (pycryptopp.test.test_aes.AES128) ...
ok
test_init_type_check (pycryptopp.test.test_aes.AES128) ... terminate
called after throwing an instance of 'CryptoPP::InvalidKeyLength'
   what():  AES/CTR: 1 is not a valid key length
/var/tmp/rpm-tmp.HrfKSX: line 27:  5818 Aborted
CFLAGS="-O2 -g -pipe -Wall -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fexceptions -
fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -m64 -mtune=generic" /usr/
bin/python setup.py test
error: Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.HrfKSX (%check)

It is linked against the system provided cryptopp (5.5.2)

Almost there...

Regards,

Ruben