[tahoe-dev] RelatedProjects

Andrej Falout andrej at falout.org
Tue Feb 10 15:11:45 PST 2009

> blackmatch -- Rob Kinninmont's FUSE implementation

Might be worth noting that on my machine blackmatch stopped working
somewhere between r3465 and r3558 (FUSE error; cannot mount)

> src/allmydata/gui/macapp.py -- Rob Kinninmont's Macintosh GUI

Any reasons why it wont run on other Python/WX platforms?

> contrib/fuse -- three different FUSE implementations by three
> different authors

Of which one is above mentioned blackmatch.

> tahoe-w32-client -- a complete Windows product with filesystem
> integration (a virtual drive) and a GUI, written by allmydata.com and
> open-sourced, but not documented or announced

Is that the same/current code based used for allmydata.com Windows installer?

Thanks,
--
Andrej Falout