[tahoe-dev] seeking volunteer for many hours labor Re: [tahoe-lafs] #773: run through installation on Windows

Zooko Wilcox-O'Hearn zooko at zooko.com
Mon Jul 27 07:19:28 PDT 2009

On Monday,2009-07-27, at 7:13 , Shawn Willden wrote:

>> I just now got the python 2.5
>> win32 package of pycryptopp automatically uploading:
>
> Cool.  I'll see how that impacts the build process.

Remove the remote URLs from the "find_links" section in the setup.cfg
to prevent the build process from looking there.  However, it will
still look on http://pypi.python.org as well as follow links from
there to other sites.  Perhaps the easiest way to keep it from
depending on remote packages at build time is to turn off your
network.  :-/