[tahoe-dev] [tahoe-lafs] #637: support "keep this much disk space free" on Windows as well as other platforms

tahoe-lafs trac at allmydata.org
Fri Nov 20 18:44:50 PST 2009

#637: support "keep this much disk space free" on Windows as well as other
platforms
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zooko              |           Owner:
     Type:  defect             |          Status:  new

Comment(by kevan):

 That's right -- why aren't they treated the same. Sorry for the confusion.

 I think I have a reply for your comment on error handling, but it is off
 topic -- your patch is consistent with the existing behavior of not
 enforcing space reservations when an API isn't available, and attempting
 to strongly enforce them on platforms that have an API. If I can
 articulate that into a good argument, I'll post it in another ticket.

 In summary: with fixed windows line endings, and if the PEP8 leeway is
 okay, then this patch looks okay.

--
Ticket URL: <http://allmydata.org/trac/tahoe/ticket/637#comment:26>
tahoe-lafs <http://allmydata.org>