[tahoe-dev] 'Client' caching?

Nathan Eisenberg nathan at atlasnetworks.us
Thu Nov 26 11:19:02 PST 2009

Hello Brian,

Yep, I'm currently only interested in immutable files.  I might be missing out on functionality by doing so, but I've been trying to get up to speed on Tahoe rapidly, which means picking things to hold off on attempting to wrap my brain around.  I can see why caching mutable files would be bad, though!

I'm not very familiar with debugging Squid, but here's what I saw in the access logs:

and the store logs:

1259221695.460 RELEASE 00 00002F1D 687E491AEFFD986129E9BC7FFF6EF9D2  200 1259221693        -1        -1 text/plain 620888/620888 GET http://x.x.10.44/uri/(URI)
1259221695.477 RELEASE 00 00002F1E 5593E0D36660EBADEE217CE11710366E  200 1259221693        -1        -1 text/plain 620888/620888 GET http://x.x.10.44/uri/(URI)
1259221695.517 RELEASE 00 00002F1F EABE7B59FF7FCC4197BB11E7135F136C  200 1259221693        -1        -1 text/plain 620888/620888 GET http://x.x.10.44/uri/(URI)