[tahoe-dev] barriers to using tahoe

Peter Secor secorp at allmydata.com
Mon Feb 1 15:10:17 PST 2010

Hi Jody,

   The page (line 147) includes the patch for twisted to get this
working and talks about what it entails. Hopefully the patch will get
accepted by a future twisted release and then we won't have to worry
about it. In the meantime, if you apply that patch to twisted it will
work, noting that it might not be within everyone's timeframe or
previous experience to set this up quickly.

Ps