[tahoe-dev] barriers to using tahoe

Jody Harris imhavoc at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 15:57:30 PST 2010

I'm not as opposed to showing globally unique identifiers as you are. I'm
also not optimistic about having good, fluid drag-and-drop in a web
interface. Doing good, clean drag-and-drop in the web would be a major
undertaking.

That said, a "good user experience" for Tahoe seems to be creeping farther
away rather than drawing nearer.

jody
----
- Think carefully.
- Contra mundum - "Against the world" (St. Athanasius)
- Credo ut intelliga - "I believe that I may know" (St. Augustin of Hippo)