[tahoe-dev] Fwd: LAFS performance

Zooko O'Whielacronx zooko at zooko.com
Fri Jul 16 18:31:23 UTC 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nikita Borisov <nikita at illinois.edu>
Date: Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 11:13 AM
Subject: Re: LAFS performance
To: Zooko O'Whielacronx <zooko at zooko.com>

I don't mind if you forward it along.  I think I'm leaning towards
thinking that LAFS isn't a great fit for our project, but we may
borrow some of the ideas (and perhaps even code).  I'll have my
student write up some thoughts about this to send to the mailing list.
- Nikita

--
Nikita Borisov - http://hatswitch.org/~nikita/
Assistant Professor, Electrical and Computer Engineering