[tahoe-dev] [tahoe-lafs] #978: hard to navigate the docs to install, on Debian, with short attention span

Zooko O'Whielacronx zooko at zooko.com
Sun Jul 18 05:01:37 UTC 2010

On Sat, Jul 17, 2010 at 9:49 PM, David-Sarah Hopwood
<david-sarah at jacaranda.org> wrote:

> I don't like that consequence of this approach. Besides, the main problem is
> that you can't see from a ticket which changeset a patch was committed in.
> That's better addressed by making sure to add a comment to the ticket.
> (I think the new version of trac we're using has a way of doing that
> automatically.)

Oh look, trac can be configured so that if you put "fixed #9999" in
your patch description then it will automatically close that ticket
for you. Hopefully it will update that ticket to say which patch
closed it.

http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracFaq#can-trac-automatically-update-a-ticket-when-i-commit-a-changeset